New Service Request

Welcome to the Green Valley Special Utility District Community.  Please contact our office by phone -or- download the Customer Service Application and Standard Service Agreement forms below once complete bring them to our office to apply for service. We look forward to serving your water needs.

New Accounts will be set up from 8:00am - 5:00pm documents needed - proof of ownership, renters agreement, or property management agreement, along with copy of your ID.  If the property resides in Cibolo you will need to establish your garbage and sewer with the City of Cibolo first before coming to Green Valley SUD.

Relevant Documents