Bank Drafts (How To)
Green Valley Special Utility District has two types of Automated Payment Options:
ACH Recurring Debit
The monthly amount of your utility bill is automatically deducted from your bank account and credited to your utility account. There is no set-up fee or charge associated with this method of payment.
- Completed ACH Recurring Debit Form (PDF)
- Provide a voided check along with the form
- All parties listed on the check must sign off on the form even if they are not on the utility account.
Form and voided check may be submitted to the office via email, fax 830-420-4138, mail PO Box 99, Marion, Texas 78124, or in-person 529 S Center St., Marion, Texas 78124.
Recurring Credit or Debit Card
The monthly amount of your utility bill is automatically deducted from your bank account and credited to your utility account. There will be a monthly convenience fee will be added to the payment amount.
- Create or Log in to your Customer Portal
- Click on Pay Bill
- Select or enter Payment Amount and Select Payment Method
- Click Add Payment
- Click on "Setup Automatic Bill Pay"
- Once payment has been processed your next utility charge will be deducted from the credit or debit card you have set up.
All credit, debit or online ACH payments will incur a convenience fee.
- A charge of $2.50 to any transaction below $85
- A charge of 2.95% to any transaction above $85
Security and Privacy: We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. Your payment and personal information are always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet. We will not sell your information to anyone.
Refunds: All refunds will be provided as a credit to the credit card used at the time of the transaction. Refunds take 3 to 5 business days to process before funds are available.