Start New Service

Welcome to the Green Valley Special Utility District (GVSUD) Community. Please download the New Owner or Renter For (PDF) complete the forms and submit the application.  Please submit the completed application, along with the required documents, to us by email or drop off at our office located at 529 S Center St., Marion, Texas 78124. We look forward to serving your water needs. New accounts will be set up from 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday.

Required Documents

To establish an account these are the documents required:

  • Fully executed and signed documents of ownership, renter's agreement, or property management agreement, along with copy of valid photo ID for each person to be on the water account. We do not accept flash drives with your documents. You will need to print the documents or email the documents to us.
  • Cibolo residences will need to establish garbage and sewer with the City of Cibolo first before coming to Green Valley Special Utility District. Please include the Water Clearance Affidavit from the City of Cibolo when you set up service with GVSUD.
  • New Braunfels residences in the Maldonado, Solms Preserve, or Samuels Court Subdivision will need to call Zipp Road Utilities at 830-500-2114 to set up sewer service before setting up water service with GVSUD. Please include the Water Clearance Affidavit from Zipp Road Utilities when you set up service with GVSUD.

Contact Information

For questions, concerns or to submit your documents email Customer Service Department