Start New Service
Welcome to the Green Valley Special Utility District Community. Please download the New Owner or Renter Forms (PDF), complete the forms, and submit the application. We look forward to serving your water needs. New accounts will be set up from 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday.
For customer's establishing a New Owner or Renter account online - you can submit your Customer Service Application online.
- You must attached the required documents listed below, along with the competed Customer Service Application Forms
- You may be asked to submit the documents via email for verification. To avoid this additional step please attached the required documents in a .JPEG file.
To establish an account these are the documents required:
- Fully executed and signed documents of ownership, renter's agreement, or property management agreement, along with copy of valid photo ID for each person to be on the water account. We do not accept flash drives with your documents, you will need to print the documents or email the documents to us.
- Cibolo Residence will need to establish garbage and sewer with the City of Cibolo first before coming to Green Valley Special Utility District. Please also bring the water affidavit from the City of Cibolo to establish an account.
- New Braunfels Residence in the Maldonado, Solms Preserve, or Samuels Court Subdivision will need to call Zipp Road Utilities at 830-500-2114 to set up sewer before coming to Green Valley Special Utility District. Please also bring the water affidavit from Zipp Road Utilities to establish an account.